“The cloud” is
effectively an augmentation of our brains’ memories.”
Client: Our Client offers a comprehensive, easy-to-use Cloud Storage Solution which is used by over 13,000,000 clients around the world (individuals and businesses alike). The majority of the team, which makes this happen, is based in Bulgaria – they are a small but strong community of professionals (40+ employees) who thrive on quality and integrative thinking to produce fast, efficient, secure and convenient storage service.
- Design, implement, and iteratively improve new backend services using PHP or Python;
- Maintain and extend existing backend services;
- Collaborate with other software and QA engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continual operation, and support for quality software;
- Actively provide code review feedback to other software engineers, considering both style and implementation;
- Expand your expertise with learning “Lua” on the go – a powerful and fast scripting language that is easy to master and use it for specific tasks.
- Experience with PHP or Python – 2+ years;
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Expertise in software design and programming principles;
- Familiarity with Git;
- Knowledge about algorithms and data structures;
- Willingness to learn “Lua.”
Join the company which offers:
- Stimulating and enriching work within talented and spirited IT Team;
- A company to grow along with;
- International impact;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home office policy which allows remote work most of the time and only partial presence in the office is required;
- Numerous benefits: additional health insurance, MultiSport card, company paid lunch, fresh fruits, drinks and snacks in the office.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a fulfilling professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment