“One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.”
Client: Our Client offers a comprehensive, easy-to-use Cloud Storage Solution which is used by over 13,000,000 clients
around the world
(individuals and businesses alike). The majority of the team, which makes this happen,
is based in Bulgaria – they are a small but strong community of professionals (40+
employees) who thrive on quality and integrative thinking to produce fast,
efficient, secure and convenient storage service.
- Handle technical support cases mainly through email;
- Provide clients with timely and efficient support in French;
- Keep records of customer interactions in the ticketing system;
- Identify underlying tendencies in clients’ issues aiming to improve customer service;
- Work according to 8-hour long shifts spanning from 8:00 in the morning to 12:00 in the evening, mainly during weekdays and only 1 to 2 shifts monthly during weekends.
- Fluent French;
- Previous technical support experience – 1+ years;
- Tech-savvy and willing to gain further IT knowledge;
- Positive, friendly and customer-focused attitude;
- Analytical and problem-solving orientation.
Join the company which offers:
- Stimulating and enriching work;
- Talented and spirited team of professionals;
- A company to grow along with;
- International impact;
- Home office policy;
- Numerous benefits: additional health insurance, MultiSport card, company paid lunch, fresh fruits, drinks and snacks in the office.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a fulfilling professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment