Do you remember the thrill of travel – the serenity, the magic, the magnificence?
Do you believe you can help people experience travel to the fullest?
We have the right project for you: Join a newly forming, dedicated scrum team in Sofia who will work on providing technology solutions within the travel industry. You will participate in building high-performing, scalable and customizable solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players run their operations and improve the travel experience.
Client: A well-established international provider of IT services (20+ years on the global market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software development. They work on large-scale projects with global impact and have developed know-how in architecture, BA, project management, testing, quality assurance (QA), network and database administration.
- Full-stack development, using Java and Angular;
- Integrate user requirements for the development of new (or upgrade of existing) software solutions;
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies;
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation;
- Participate in creating a new UI layer of site by using Angular web framework;
- Contribute to the development of a new Angular-based mobile application from scratch;
- Model, design and implement databases;
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with thе guidelines;
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning when necessary to finalize the product;
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst.
- Java Core, Java EE (EJB, JPA)
- Web-services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL, data management and relational databases
- WebLogic, JBoss
- Good working level in English
Join the company which offers:
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment