Client: A well-established international provider of IT services (20+ years on the global market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software development.
Project (permanent contract): Introduce meaning to your career by joining a dedicated team working on the command console of a Medical Device Information Platform. It aggregates clinical data from different medical devices, analyzes it and shares it with doctors, aiming to support proactive, insight-driven care for patients across all hospital departments.
Your Role: You will be part of a dedicated team, being one of the first members of the Bulgarian team and you will:
- Assign tasks to the right people and ensure that the team follows the procedures and quality objectives;
- Construct technical solution based on functional specifications;
- Participate in technological choices in accordance with the architectural choices in force established by the project managers;
- Work on new features of the Web product, as well as on the maintenance of existing versions;
- Estimate the time needed for the different phases of development, and weekly monitoring of time spent vs. planned time using the tools in force;
- Assure a role in the management of the weekly meeting (monitoring of schedules, quality, processes and tools, documents, etc.).
- Ensure demonstrations of current developments and draft technical documentation.
- 5+ years’ experience in C#/.NET;
- Deep knowledge in Web Development (Angular, WebAPI, TypeScript);
- Experience working with Visual Studio;
- Experience in an “Agile” and standardized environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Advantages would be:
- Leading a small team – formally or informally – will be a strong advantage;
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, TFS, GitHub, CodePlex;
- Experience in the biomedical/healthcare field will be considered a big advantage.
the company which offers:
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment