Client: A well-established, international IT company that covers the whole life-cycle of software development.
The Project (permanent contract): You will have the chance to unfold your expertise and potential within a fast-growing dedicated team for a French company which has led a technological breakthrough and created a new generation of powerful, agile, digital solutions to improve day-to-day mobility. It offers 100% smartphone/tablet and 100% cloud solutions that manage urban, intercity and school transport: geolocation, operation assistance, attendance monitoring, management of transport tickets, passenger information.
- Participate in the migration of a monolithic application to a microservice architecture project;
- Responsible for the development of specific parts of the software;
- Actively participate in the resolution of technical problems;
- Write technical documentation;
- Set up acceptance tests;
- Analyze technical needs and constraints;
- Keep a constant watch on technological developments.
- 3+ years of experience as a PHP Developer;
- Preferable experienced in: Symfony 4.4/5, Vue.js, CakePHP 2.10, PostgreSQL 11, Git, REST API, Keycloak, PHPUnit, PHPStan, RabbitMQ, HTML/jQuery/CSS;
- Experience with other PHP frameworks such as Laravel will also be considered;
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
the company which offers:
- Intellectually challenging
workplace to thrive and excel;
- Exposure to top world-known
office policy (currently working entirely remotely due to pandemic
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment