Our client: A well-established international provider of IT solutions (20+ years on the market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software development.
They work on large-scale projects with global impact and have developed know-how in architecture, BA, project management, testing, quality assurance (QA), network and database administration. Their team has a wide range of expertise in Java EE, MS.NET, PHP, Mobile Development, Business Intelligence. The company is operating in Bulgaria for 15 years and consistently employs more than 200 specialists which illustrates its sustainable and long-term commitments.
Еnjoy a job which involves:
- Being part of a dedicated team for one of the leading providers of on-demand procurement, spend management and supply chain collaboration solutions;
- Analyzing software specifications, creating and executing test cases using Java;
- Test automation, results’ analysis and preparing reports on findings for further investigation and resolution.
If you want to excel at this role, you need to have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance;
- Experience in using Java;
- Background in Selenium WebDriver and writing back-end integration tests;
- Good understanding of Git;
- Hands-on any of the databases (HANA, SQL queries etc.);
- Good command of the English language.
The Company takes good care of its employees by providing:
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a successful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment services.