Do you remember the thrill of travel – the serenity, the magic, the magnificence?
Do you believe you can help people experience travel to the fullest?
We have the right project for you: Join a newly forming, dedicated scrum team in Sofia who will work on providing technology solutions within the travel industry. You will participate in building high-performing, scalable and customizable solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players run their operations and improve the travel experience.
Client: A well-established international provider of IT services (20+ years on the global market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software development. They work on large-scale projects with global impact and have developed know-how in architecture, BA, project management, testing, quality assurance (QA), network and database administration.
- Define test cases from customers’ requirements;
- Develop test cases and use scripts for automatization;
- Implement and execute test plans (functional, non-functional, regression, non-regression);
- Provide information to developers in order to fix defects and track record them;
- Participate in Agile Scrum teams to implement and validate new functionalities through manual and automated testing methodology.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge in Java;
- Test frameworks: Selenium and / or Protractor;
- Web Developer Tools (Firefox Developer Tools or Google Chrome DevTools or similar)
- Using Jenkins in test automation;
- SQL databases;
- API testing tool such as SoapUI or Postman;
- Good working level in English.
Join the company which offers:
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment