Client: A well-established international provider of IT services
(20+ years on the global market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software
They work on large-scale, long-term
projects with global impact and have developed know-how in processes ranging from
business analysis to software development, testing of quality and
functionality, project management and after-sales service.
- Participate in the design and technical
development of new web applications;
- Carry out developments according to the
specifications and the technical architecture chosen;
- Analyze the needs specified by Product
Management and translate them into technical specifications;
- Write general and detailed technical
- Correct and optimize the functionalities
(quality, graphic charter, ergonomics);
- Prepare and perform unit and load tests.
- In-depth experience with C# and
ASP.NET – 4+ years;
- Adaptability and strength of
proposal to meet user demands while respecting development standards;
- Fluent English
- Nice to have would be some
with CMS (preferably Drupal) and knowledge of Agile methodology.
Join the company which offers:
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Home office policy (currently working entirely remotely due to pandemic situation);
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment