Our Client is a rapidly growing online supermarket which offers a fast, convenient and modern solution. They are bold and ambitious and believe that success depends on their employees. They are now looking for an experienced Python Back-end Engineer to take them to the next level of customer experience.
- Be part of a small Python team where ideas are shared and your opinion matters;
- Participate in the planning, estimation and architecture phases;
- Work on a variety of functionalities without getting stuck on one project;
- Do code reviews and help your colleagues ensure the high quality bar is met;
- Collaborate with the frontend engineers (ES6 + React) to ensure the code base remains flexible;
- Enjoy the direct visibility and impact of what you have developed.
Tech stack and practices:
- Solid background in Python is a prerequisite for success on the job.
The tech stack, tools and practices which are used in the company are*:
- Python 3;
- Django, Celery & django-rest-framework;
- MariaDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ;
- Full CI/CD environment;
- Automated tests on every commit;
- Release and deploy with a single click;
- Consistent style using linters for all languages;
- Fully automated multi-server provisioning using Ansible and CentOS;
- Code review for every change;
- Continuously updated dependencies and no legacy components.
*Experience with any of the listed technologies is an advantage for the role.
Join the company which offers:
- Cutting-edge technologies;
- Learning and growing through diverse tasks and taking responsibility;
- Professional and respectful environment;
- Flat structure with easy communication;
- Working from anywhere – you can choose between the office or any other location per your preference;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional social package;
- Attractive remuneration.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV and launch on a fulfilling professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment services.