Client: A well-established international provider of IT services
(20+ years on the global market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software
They work on large-scale, long-term projects with global impact and have developed know-how in processes ranging from business analysis to software development, testing of quality and functionality, project management and after-sales service.
- Build a next gen UI using React;
- Work on web applications by designing,
implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code;
- Collaborate with a larger team of
engineers to drive front-end development standards and work continually to
enhance customer facing features;
- Help define an architecture that would
scale and also encourage best practices;
- Create frameworks and abstractions that
- 4+ years of software engineering experience focused on web & frontend development;
- 3+ Experience in React;
- Experience with Redux;
- In-depth understanding of application performance and scalability.
Join the company which offers:
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Home office policy (currently working entirely remotely due to pandemic situation);
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment