Bored at work?
Are you passionate about:
- creating new things and exploring challenging development fields?
- еxperimenting with unknown waters?
- inventing innovative solutions that will move you UP?
We’ve got the right job for you: Senior Developer. You will participate in building from the ground UP:
- A self-serve financial services software aimed at
- Creating banking products with
- New, modern infrastructure – cloud native, event driven, real time, data centric.
Client: A well-established international provider of IT services (20+ years on the global market) that covers the whole life-cycle of software development. They work on large-scale projects with global impact and have developed know-how in architecture, BA, project management, testing, quality assurance (QA), network and database administration.
- Senior contributor to the development team in various phases of development, including design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems;
- Lead participant in Agile practices:
- Collaborate with Product teams and Feature Development teams, providing guidance and mentorship;
- Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction;
- Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts;
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in software development;
- At least 1.5 – 2 years of professional experience with Go;
- Experience working in an Agile / Product Development team;
- Business awareness, partnership and teamwork;
- English – Good working proficiency.
Join the company which offers:
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and proven opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Exposure to top world-known companies;
- Numerous perks: 25 days paid annual leave, health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage), food vouchers, sport events, corporate parties and team buildings.
Achieve more. Be more.
Send your CV in English and launch on a meaningful professional journey.
Valuety HR has license N 2974/04.03.2020 for providing recruitment